Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty isn't Mine

So my aunt was raving about this product and suggested I should try it out ( okay I took it from her) but she did say to try it out. It was extra virgin 'coconut oil'; it's really good for your skin and I've seen how nice the product has worked for others.

The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength.

Nice right! but I'm allergic to it..or my face just does not like it because I broke out this week! I haven't seen pimples on face since I was 12 or I get one pimple once a month (random).  

But this was a big break out! my family was shocked and they're still laughing at me.

Beauty isn't mine but God's and he giveth and he can taketh away. I'm just thankful that the mini mountains on my face are slowly going away.

As far as the coconut oil..hot oil treatment for my hair.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar