Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Heatwave Outfits...

England has finally been hit with some good weather, like really really good weather. Normally this would be a great thing, but when you're a winter gal like me with very very few summer clothes, it can be a struggle! So here's what I've been wearing during this freak heatwave and probably the only days of summer we'll get.

Top- vintage
Jeans- H&M
Belt- Primark
Choker- handmade
Nails- super super old loreal polish

The weather has finally annoyed me to dig this top back out of my wardrobe that I love. It's so floaty and delicate but I think the over sized shape keeps it from being 'too' girly. Finally jumped on this new string choker trend that has been giving my heart-eyes for weeks now, so I bought myself some cord and made my own all for £1.20! Honestly, they're so easy to make, don't fall for the ones the shops are selling just buy some string. I picked up this belt for £2 as my old one broke and I've been after a western style belt for a while. I love those double buckle belts but they seem way way too faffy, so when I found this one it was perfect. I think it finished off the outfit perfectly, super super simple but nice and breeze.


Another trend I've finally jumped on is the neck scarf hype as i found this square of b-e-a-utiful vintage material. I paired that with black jeans, my new belt and this old sleeveless white vest and done. When you're struggling to throw together a summery outfit, simple pieces are definitely your friend!

T-shirt - primark mens
Pinafore- Fat Face
Sunglasses- Pretty Twisted
I've been wearing this pinafore to death since I got it as it's so comfortable and easy to style. I'm planning on doing a whole post on how I've been styling this, but I just wanted to give a little shout-out to this outfit; Baggy t-shirt, baggy pinafore and no makeup is the perfect combo for a hot day.

Playsuit- H&M
Desperation really hit when the weather got even hotter to the point where I was burning through my suncream. So I dug out this playsuit that I bought for a Lolita halloween costume (post here). I love that it's like a one-and-done type outfit and the light material kept me nice and cool as I lounged in the garden.

Jeans- as before
Top- Miss Selfridge
The weather is slowly cooling down so I can finally wear this gorgeous new top I got in the Miss Selfridge sale. The detailing on it is so intricate and pretty, it makes it look so angelic almost. I love floaty tops like this so they're a real go-to for me when the weather's nice. 

Dress- Zara
Shoes- New Look
Super unrelated and super blurry picture but I had to give a little attention to this unreal dress that I wore on a night out. The Zara sale is basically heaven and finding a dress like this for £10 makes all the rummaging totally worth it. I love that is kind of subtly shows some skin as it has deep V that fall just under the attached white bandeau. It makes me feel like Carrie Bradshaw and that's the goal I'm always aiming for. 

How've you been dealing with the heat?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar