Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Steals Under $35

In an effort to keep things feeling as normal as possible, I’m trying to stick to a regular schedule just as I did before quarantine…and many of you have mentioned that you come here looking for a distraction from all the chaos in the world right now.  So I’m keeping up with my recurring series and I know this one is a long-time favorite for most of my budget-conscious readers.  Below I’ve put together 9 spring-to-summer looks featuring pieces that are all $35 or less.  I did my best to include as many bags & shoes from DSW as possible because everything is 40% off on their site right now with code BIGDEAL (plus shipping is free) – they never have a sale like this, so it’s a great time to shop!

steals under $35

ONE: Button-Front Midi Dress (also in navy) // Wicker Bag // Strappy Sandals
TWO: Denim Jacket // Camisole // Jeans // Straw Clutch // Block Heel Sandals
THREE: Smocked Top // Floral Midi Skirt // Nude Heels // Rattan Crossbody
FOUR: Eyelet Puff Sleeve Dress // Nude Clutch // Block Heel Mules
FIVE: Cardigan // Top // Jeans // Snake Print Mules // Wood Beaded Bag
SIX: Puff Sleeve Sweater // Denim Skirt // Bucket Bag // White Sneakers
SEVEN: Square Neck Tank // Eyelet Midi Skirt // Raffia Wedges // Cork Clutch
EIGHT: Blazer // V-Neck Tee // Shorts // Snake Print Heels // White Bag
NINE: Printed Smocked Dress // White Heeled Sandals // Raffia Clutch

The post Steals Under $35 appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar