Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lil Wayne Gives Miami Heats The Middle Finger

Lil Wayne had a problem with Lebron James and Dwayne Wade not shaking his hand at a game last year. He was also kicked out of a Miami Heats vs LA Lakers game a couple of weeks ago for stirring up trouble in the crowd. Right now, Wayne has had it with them, and he went on a "fuck Miami Heats" rants over the weekend at  Birdman's birthday party-





"Y'all love these n*ggas so I'm gonna let y'all know why [I don't like the Heat]. The Miami Heat told [the arenas] to ban me. So I say f*ck, I'm still going to come out here and party -- when I say 'F*ck,' y'all say 'NBA'. F*ck! When I say 'F*ck,' y'all say the Miami Heat. F*ck! ... I ain't 2Pac, I'm the new Pac. Holla at cha boy." (YouTube)



He also claims to have slept with Chris Bosh's (Miami Heats player)  wife-
"Let's finish having a good time. When I say 'F*ck,' you say 'NBA.' F*ck! When I say 'F*ck,' you say 'Miami Heat.' F*ck! You let them n*ggas know I'm from the streets so I ain't going on no Twitter beef -- take it to the f*cking streets n*gga. F*ck all these n*ggas. F*ck LeBron, f*ck D-Wade, f*ck all them n*ggas man. And, and, and I f*cked Chris Bosh's wife." (YouTube)


I don't know what to say about Lil Wayne right now, other than that he has been getting in the news for all the wrong reasons in the last few weeks. He needs to get his shit together. He needs to take a break from rap, and do some soul searching or something.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar