Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make Up Forever PRO Sculpting range.

 The contouring craze shows no signs of slowing down.

I'm still every bit as negative about it. While I am not immune to the benefits of a quick nip of dark under my cheekbones, I am totally against having huge streaks of brown all over your face as some women think is needed.

I am (as an artist) completely against this whole youtube ''artist'' idea that you streak foundation all over yourself to create illusions. Good make up artistry is about fresh, natural and enhancing rather then heavy, masking and awkward.

But prepare yourself because the worst is yet to come : Kylie Jenner has revealed she contours her ears. Proving that she's an idiot even further - what she meant was not contouring but coloring. Her artist colors her ears to make them the same color as her foundation. I am guessing that at least one person is going to run to MAC asking what ear contouring is.

 Anyway, back to the review and less ranting.  Make Up Forever have released these new PRO sculpting tools for face, brows and lips.  A palette for face that comes in four shades for different skin tones :
  • No.20 Light
  • No.30 Medium
  • No.40 Tan
  • No.50 Dark
 The palettes have a range of uses including :
  1. HIGHLIGHT: the clear matte shades gives shape to the natural volume of the face;
  2. CONTOUR: dark matte shades shades and defines the contours of the face;
  3. SHIMMER: the iridescent shades adds light to the volumes of the face;
  4. COLOR: the blush finally gives the complexion a fresh and harmonious appearance.
 Then we have the lip shades! One side is shimmer and the other is matte.
  • No.50 Purple
  • No.40 Carmine Red
  • No.11 Rust
  • No.10 Rosewood

 I must admit that I quite like the palettes. I'm not a huge fan of liquid lipsticks even if they are matte.
 Then we have the brow products which are 3 in 1. Designed to contour, highlight and define brows. I used to use concealer to highlight under my brows. While I loved the look it gave them, I felt caked in make up which was awkward. I was literally covered in it. I would welcome a lighter feel product that gave the same effect. It comes in five shades.
  • 10 Blond
  • 20 Dark Blond
  • 30 Brown
  • 40 Dark Brown
  • 50 Brown Black
The collection is already available in store. Which means a trip to the Claredon street store when I am back in Ireland.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar