Hi everyone!
I just wanted to make it clear to the wonderful people who have invited me to photograph their events and those who complimented my work. I've been getting invited to many events now that require my services as a photographer. I am not a photographer...I take photos. So please keep in mind that I am Fashion Blogger and not a photographer, I just like it and I'm learning so much on a continual basis.
I prefer, "behind the scenes", models getting fitted and made up and then write about the event. I take pictures of people with style, especially the fashionistas and the people who carry their own personal style...I can tell. If it's assisting in styling or even speaking of blogging at seminars...I'm there.
So, that's all and again, I am truly grateful for all the kind and generous people who I have met in this fun and challenging industry.
Rafael Escobar


0 Yorumlar