![LAN Life New East W JR, its not as hard as dust <p>LAN Life taken with popular BJ Yumen Den New East W JR (Kim Jonghyeon) Celebratory photoWas posted.</p><p>Yumuden said on July 7, LAN Life Celebratory photo together with JR together with the sentence You can finally bring up photos taken with JR like youPublicized.</p><p>Yumuden said, I think that it is a very pure and good faithful person, I think that the time is not questioned as much as dust, and I wish for the next recording, please I met with JR and LAN Life.</p><p>Yumuden appeared in LAN Life broadcasted for the first time on the last day on 6, I first spent a very hard time at the time of transplanting the kidney, how can I buy it, the reality that I did not prepare against At that time, I could not broadcast in the situation I was sending living expenses to my home, I broadcasted while eating medicine, and It was a park brush one day differently. I had plastic surgery, there was a comment saying that broadcasting is on without losing swelling to make money by shaping and making it, I felt like I was being pulled at the slaughterhouse every time I broadcast it. [Photo] Yum Den Instagram</p><p>Yum Den Instagram</p>](https://t1.daumcdn.net/news/201807/07/poctan/20180707084210604ksab.jpg)
"LAN Life" taken with popular BJ Yumen Den New East W JR (Kim Jonghyeon) Celebratory photo
Was posted.
Yumuden said on July 7, "LAN Life" Celebratory photo together with JR together with the sentence "You can finally bring up photos taken with JR like you"
Publicized.
Yumuden said, "I think that it is a very pure and good faithful person, I think that the time is not questioned as much as dust," and "I wish for the next recording, please" I met with JR and "LAN Life".
Yumuden appeared in "LAN Life" broadcasted for the first time on the last day on 6, "I first spent a very hard time at the time of transplanting the kidney, how can I buy it, the reality that I did not prepare against At that time, I could not broadcast in the situation I was sending living expenses to my home, I broadcasted while eating medicine, "and" It was a park brush one day differently. " I had plastic surgery, there was a comment saying that broadcasting is on without losing swelling to make money by shaping and making it, I felt like I was being pulled at the slaughterhouse every time I broadcast it. " [Photo] Yum Den Instagram
Yum Den Instagram

0 Yorumlar