Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Do you want to know where my head is?

It has taken another journey up my ass.
...and, it's dark in there. Can't see a damn thing.

For those who might be missing me... Sorry.
I'm trying. Really.

Brain constipation.

Oh, wait... here's something I wrote last May 6:

If I knew what to say, could they hear me?
Those people in my life who are gone.
Have they been watching, listening,
while my life goes on without them?
Do they drift in and out?
Are they proud, sometimes shocked or sad?
Do they know I think about them and
wish that I had said...
had done...
more while they were here?
Do they know that I remember their love,
encouragement and belief in me?
That I try to use those memories
as a source of strength today.


...it needs work.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar