Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning Blog World


So, now you know why the Emperor selected income tax cheats for his cabinet posts...he figures it takes one to know one! Now, if the Feds will go after the welfare cheaters....the ones who trade food rations for booze and tobacco and the ones who are selling dope out of their subsidized housing unit....same principle here...it takes one to know one.

I give up all hope that the republic can be saved after reading THIS! People, listen! THIS IS YOUR GOTDAM MONEY THE EMPEROR IS GONNA SPEND! And where is he spending it? He is damn sure not helping the taxpayer...he is bailing out hedge funds! GOOD GOD GIRTY WHAT A GASH! No wonder the left wing is trying to do everything it can to take away our guns. They know gotdam well that the people of this nation will only stand for so fucking much left wing shit before somebody starts shooting back! (Glen Beck will have a bit about that tonight on his spot on Cable Fox at five today.)

Are we approaching (...or are we already there) the point of no return without a revolution? Can we really take back our country via the polls? I have my doubts. The polls are rigged...the democrats just keep recounting until they get enough votes...nothing new for them except there are more of them now who have learned to count. The emperor is gonna insure that the next census is rigged so the dim-a-crit strongholds...most of which CANNOT count...will be apportioned more representatives and fiscal conservatives and those who believe in constitutional government will never stand a chance of regaining control of the country.

The democrats are socialists....never doubt this. At one time they were more populists and claimed to represent the average American against big business and the banks. No more. Look where there support is coming from...big business and the banks. Who pays the majority of the taxes? Not many of the big businesses and the banks for damn sure...it is the small business people and the high wage working class $50,000 and above) that support this country. Maybe it is time that those of us who are footing the bill just quit! Yeah, just don't produce any more than you absolutely need for survival and put your rainy day money in precious metal (lead) or in a sock...maybe do like our Grandparents did and bury it under a tree on the south forty. Government cannot survive without money! And that is why there is such a crises now because government has BLOWN your money and wants more and more of it to blow. Fuck 'em. I quit some five years ago because I saw it coming and I happen to believe that Ayn Rand was right. Atlas Is Shrugging and shit is fixing to fall.

Remember during the campaign when the emperor was sorta kinda promising some tariffs to protect labor? And he sent a lackey to Canada to smooth things over with the Canadians? Yeah...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is chilly here on sweetthing's half acre this morning. We brought all of our potted plants indoors last night...the house is full of them and will be until the freeze warnings are over. I don't want to lose my flora before it even starts producing! I knew I should have built that damn green house...but just couldn't generate the energy.

Had me a cup of oats for breakfast this morning. I ain't a fan of oats but with a pat of butter, some salt and a bit of splenda they are chokeable. The health nuts claim that oats are good for you...supposed to help lower triglycerides and mine are creeping up. I have had to quit the cackleberries and other fat stuff. Damn. But, I reckon the health nuts could be right...never saw a horse with high
triglycerides. Y'all come back, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar