Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year & Some News! :)

Thank you to anyone that's stumbled upon this blog in the past few months, it means a lot to me just to know there's people out there spending a minute or two to give my reviews a quick look at. :)

I have to firstly apologise for my lack of any and all activity, and I wholeheartedly promise to change that up! I have so many things to talk about and review which I hope to do over the next following weeks.

However, this website will be getting a new look and possibly a new name but keeping all past content, etc.

Beauty Dust is now a name that I do not want on this blog as soon after I wrote about protecting yourself in the sun and the dangers of skin cancer, Superdrug (a store in the UK), posted a link to the article on their twitter account, and with that came a few extra clicks to the blog and pretty much within a week or two one girl who shall remain unnamed began sending me private messages stating that I shouldn't be blogging about anything beauty related as I wasn't "pretty" enough to do so, etc, etc.

(There are literally no images of me on my blog apart from from the one in my "About Me" section, which is honestly a very old photo of myself and to be fair, I don't look TOO bad on it, I think. ._. )

Anyway, I kind of lost all interest in writing and reviewing and I thought about stopping altogether...

BUT I'M BACK AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET ONE PERSON STOP ME!

So, Happy 2012 my Lovelies! Expect reviews and a new layout and name soon!

Thank you for viewing! XoXo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar