Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Need Your Help....Please

As soon as Jonathan and Ming Ming head off to London I have to whisk off their bedding, air the room, and prepare it for my older brother and his wife who will arrive the following day.    They will stay with us until the weekend.

My brother has recently been diagnosed with a disease which is making it very difficult for him to swallow, breathe, or talk.     He has lost an enormous amount of weight in the last few months as he struggles to find any food that he can manage to eat.

During his visit I would love to be able to find something that he can eat and enjoy, so I am racking my brains to come up with suitable dishes for him.     Obviously the sweeter dishes are not too difficult to concoct, but I'd really like to have something savoury to offer him.

Does anyone have any ideas at all?      Savoury or sweet, I'd really appreciate your input.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar