Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nice & Mild

 

The temps have been nice and mild and winds calm . Yesterday Miggs and I went for a long walk and spent the best part of the day outside enjoying the birds , critters and fresh air , of course I took photos lol !

                     January 2014 (12 of 37)

                                                                              Buds on our Lilac tree !

 January 2014 (10 of 37)

                                                                      Buds on our Forsythia bush !

 January 2014 (7 of 37)

                                                                A bit of texture amongst the snow on the ground !

 January 2014 (20 of 37)

                                            January 2014 (19 of 37)

                                                                      Miggs cooling off in the snow !

 January 2014 (31 of 37)

                                                                         Mrs Dove sitting  in the berry tree !

 January 2014 (25 of 37)

                                                Mr Squirrel gathering up seed keeping his eye on Miggs !

 January 2014 (26 of 37)

                                     Hawk flying over us , I caught this photo just in time before he flew farther away !

 January 2014 (36 of 37)

                                                              We had a nice time out side in the mild weather .

                        I went in to do some stuff  and Miggs stayed out as you see here laying on her swing watching

                                                                            the birdies and the critters .

   Today it is still quite mild out Miggs and I went for a walk this morning whilst Papa was busy with wirings  in  the computer room . The snow is very wet as it is falling here today so far , don't know if we are to have any accumulation or if it will mostly melt as it is mild .

Until next time friends .

Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar