Daughter's second birthday towel is about 10 inches long now. I was hoping to have it done this weekend so I could take them to her. I am kitty sitting once again while she and hubby head off to The Big Apple for a weekend with friends.
It's slow going because I had a lot of nasty surprises with her last towels. This time I am weaving a little then climbing under the loom to make sure things are going equally well on the other side. So far, so good-and I'm getting a bit of exercise.
For the first time in forever I already have another warp waiting. I finished it last weekend.
More twills but in some pretty colors this time. I am happy to say there is even a variegated cotton in this kit because I am getting awful tired of Daughter's favorite black, white and grays.

0 Yorumlar