Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I am Pinning These Days ~ Autumn Inspiration

Hello friends.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

As we all know, this weekend marks the end of another wonderful summer and with temperatures still in the high 90's, I find it difficult to get into fall decorating mode.  I know, I know!!! There are so many bloggers way ahead of me on this.  But summer is still in full swing around here and I am not ready to jump into orange leaves just yet.

Truth is, I am talking myself into embracing the fact that fall is just right around the corner and have started browsing the many images on our beloved Pinterest looking for inspiration and ideas.  Now I must admit, browsing through the incredible photos on Pinterest would make anyone wish for those woody accents, cozy blankets and darling pumpkins.

Below are a few of the images that I thought captured the essence of autumn.  I hope you feel as inspired as I do.  Let the fun begin....    






















































Thank you for visiting me.  Wishing you a great week.


Hugs,

Janet

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar