Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The shape of the universe

Have a guess what this is. Give up? Okay, it's the flowchart for Fabled Lands book one: The War Torn Kingdom. It was created by Spirit Entertainment, the company who are currently adapting the first six FL books for Android, browsers and (we hope) Kindle. These titles are scheduled for next Easter and, as soon as I can get the nod from Spirit supremo Steve Iles, I'll unveil some of the stupendous artwork his team have been creating. I promise you, you'll be blown away.

While you're waiting, here's something to keep your gamebook muscles exercised. Christmas is upon us and, just like last year, we have a little gift for you. Come back tomorrow and all will be revealed. But don't get too distracted by turkey and mince pies, because it's for a very limited time only. By Boxing Day it'll just be a melted puddle...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar