I have come up with a couple of theories today . First is regarding the world cup. But before that . NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo... How could Germany have won over Costa Rica . I have come up with a two conclusions why German have won. The Costa Ricans never won because they never read my blog and found out bout the about the wonders of tampons against Germans . They'd burn them like a mother fucker as mentioned in the previous post . Second conclusion that I've come up with is the fact that its Klose's bday today . Suspicious no? I dug up some information . As a child , Klose was hideous and had a face that even a mother couldnt love . His father never kissed him good night. His mother never hugged him good by either . =( Such a poor young chap . Knowing that fact Costa Ricans pitied the bugger . So they allowed him to score two goals they were in fact plotting to whoop their ass at the end of the match but they just couldn't bare to see the sad look in klose's eyes and they decided to just let it slip . Such kind people aren't they? Nazis didn't deserve victory anyways xD .
Some random half witted prick decided to tell me that the world is gonna end right after he finished watching The Omen.Here's a funny theory, If the world were to end on the 6th of June 2006 , which country's time zone will the Armageddon follow . Now Im assuming that you have all learnt your Geography lesson . The eastern country and western country has one day difference in time . So if the world is to end at precisely 6th of June 2006 does that mean the western country have an extra day . Why , that is fucking unfair why do THEY deserve another day xD.But heck , I dont even believe in this shit , I am an atheist .
Which , I have came up with another conclusion towards how the world is gonna end.Bare with me for a while.According to my long and hard research I've found out that Samantha is a twisted lil spawn of demon . Which, I conclude that she is in fact plannin in taking over the world with the power of tampons . Thats right ! Tampons run and scream in fear . Beware of this woman , if found do not approach or risk losing your life . I fear that as I speak right she's already raising an army to dominate this world and change the word mankind to womankind once and for all .She's also plotting put an end to the world , because it caused her severe deprivation from all the males in her life . I suggest the ISA do something about this situation before it is too late.Also , it would be ideal to destroy the existance of tampons for the safety of mankind in times to come . Readers and bloggers I plead to you to say your last words to your loved ones . This may very well be the end of the world as samantha is the poorest half witted ruler alive . Her ruling may very well cause civil wars , and riots all around the world which will cause all human to turn against once another . Thats it guys say your prayers.

0 Yorumlar