FREE STUFF!
Well. Possibly. Only if you are awesome and the Dice Gods smile upon your fate, though.
If you would like to learn more about this awesome G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y, then you should check out HotPANDA's awesome blog: The Chaos Manifesto for more information.
The lovely doughnut-hatin' robot-lover Panda of the hot variety is celebrating his 100th blog post with a sweeet giveaway and the more people subscribe to his blog by a certain date, the sweeter the prize will be.
I mean.. the prize support could be better. Like.. a friggin robot or something. Throne, HotPANDA, what the frakk, man? Where is my life-sized, fully-operational Space Wolves Imperator-class Titan?
If I win, don't even bother sending me that delicious, succulent Games Workshop voucher! I want my robot.
Tell you what. If I WIN, I'm sending you a dozen doughnuts and you'll have to make a video and eat every single one of them. In one sitting. After all, we all know how much you love your doughnuts. NOT!


0 Yorumlar