Saturday's Critters #38
Happy weekend and welcome to Saturday's Critters! I am looking forward to seeing lots of your critters this week.
My hummingbirds are still here having their wars over the feeders.. Above is a sweet female Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
The male Ruby-throated Hummingbird with a crazed look in his eye..
My male hummer again, looking a little more normal..
My Goldie Girl actually walked to the lake with us last weekend.. I am amazed how she went 9 months without wanting to step outside except to do her business and come right back in.. I am not sure why all of a sudden she seems more lively? She is close to 11 1/2 years old.. Either way I am glad she feels better.
I hope you enjoyed my birds and critters.. Now its your turn, to share your critters..
Thank you for linking up to the critter party. I appreciate the visits, comments and the support of my blogging friends................... Have a happy weekend!
To see more beautiful birds and cute critters, check out these two memes below.
Please visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the gracious host: Anni of I'd Rather-B-birdin. Also, sharing with Camera Critters. Thanks to Misty for hosting.
Happy weekend and welcome to Saturday's Critters! I am looking forward to seeing lots of your critters this week.
My hummingbirds are still here having their wars over the feeders.. Above is a sweet female Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
The male Ruby-throated Hummingbird with a crazed look in his eye..
My male hummer again, looking a little more normal..
My Goldie Girl actually walked to the lake with us last weekend.. I am amazed how she went 9 months without wanting to step outside except to do her business and come right back in.. I am not sure why all of a sudden she seems more lively? She is close to 11 1/2 years old.. Either way I am glad she feels better.
I hope you enjoyed my birds and critters.. Now its your turn, to share your critters..
Thank you for linking up to the critter party. I appreciate the visits, comments and the support of my blogging friends................... Have a happy weekend!
To see more beautiful birds and cute critters, check out these two memes below.
Please visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the gracious host: Anni of I'd Rather-B-birdin. Also, sharing with Camera Critters. Thanks to Misty for hosting.





0 Yorumlar